SILVER AIR’S CULTURE of SAFETY
Your safety is our top priority. Silver Air is a Wyvern Wingman-certified, IS-BAO Stage 2 compliant company. These highest independent safety audits in private aviation demonstrate Silver Air’s everyday culture of safety. Our maintenance department, flight dispatch, charter department and aviators work in unison to ensure all safety variables are considered for every flight, above and beyond industry standards and FAA mandates.
As a part of our Safety Management System (SMS) protocol, each flight is run through a Flight Risk Assessment Tool (FRAT) during the flight-planning process. This allows crewmembers to assess potential risks for each mission, then establish a review process to develop risk mitigation strategies.
ADVANCED, TRANSPARENT COMPLIANCE
We are one of very few companies to provide the FAA uninterrupted access to our advanced record-keeping software. Real-time reporting allows the FAA to track the Silver Air fleet and crewmembers to ensure regulatory compliance for all flights.
GLOBAL NETWORK OF TRUSTED PARTNERS
When arranging charter travel on aircraft flown outside the Silver Air fleet, we exclusively partner with operators who meet the same stringent safety standards of Wyvern and IS-BAO. Our senior management continually evaluates our trusted global network to ensure continuity of safety standards and service to our guests. Partners uphold the same high standards of maintenance, insurance minimums and pilot experience on which Silver Air was built.
IS-BAO STAGE 2
Developed by the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC) and its member associations, the International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO) is a recommended code of best practices designed to help flight departments worldwide achieve high levels of safety and professionalism. This industry standard was built for operators, by operators, and shaped by the ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPS). Silver Air is currently IS-BAO Stage 2-compliant, demonstrating the industry’s highest safety practices.
WYVERN WINGMAN CERTIFIED OPERATOR
Leading charter buyers rely on Wyvern’s vetting tools for reliable safety intelligence and informed sourcing. Fortune 500 companies utilize the The Wingman Rating (TWR) when sourcing air charter, and Wyvern promotes Wingman Certified Operators through the Pilot and Aircraft Safety Survey (PASS) system, where Wyvern buyers vet the company, aircraft and crew for each individual trip. Only an operator who has successfully passed a Wingman audit and is in good standing with Wyvern may be called a Wingman Certified Operator.
COVID-19 STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES
The following cleaning and sterilization procedures are used for all COVID-19 CLEARED flights. If any protocols are broken or if it is not completed, the process is repeated from the beginning.
Highly Trained Cleaning Personnel
- Cleaning personnel wear Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) at all times while inside the cabin.
- All cleanings are documented and tracked through a secure proprietary system that ensures a clear and strict chain of custody.
- After cleaning and sterilization, the main cabin door and the baggage compartment door are sealed with Silver Air COVID-19 CLEARED security seals to ensure that no access has been granted to non-authorized personnel.
State-of-the-Art Cleaning and Sanitizing Products
The main cabin, galley, lavatory, crew area and baggage compartment are thoroughly cleaned utilizing approved aviation-grade cleaners. The surfaces in each area are wiped down with the approved cleaning agent for the material being cleaned.
- Alcohol-based solutions – Proven to kill viruses and bacteria on contact, alcohol-based cleaners are used to wipe down all hard surfaces in all areas. We use a range of approved products, including leather cleaner and conditioner, cleansers and disinfecting agents.
- Soap and water solution – Soap and water are used to clean soft surfaces in all areas.
- ClearCabin – After cleaning and sterilizing every surface, the aircraft is treated with ClearCabin, a three-in-one cleaner, disinfectant and coating. It is proven to kill bacteria and viruses and also serves as a protectant, providing continuous sterilization for up to 10 days after application.
Limited Access to the Aircraft
Access to the cabin is strictly limited to only necessary personnel at all times.
- During cleaning and sterilization – Only approved cleaning personnel are granted access to the aircraft during cleaning. After cleaning, only the person applying ClearCabin is allowed in the aircraft. Once sterilization is complete, no person is allowed on the aircraft; the manager overseeing cleaning closes the cabin door and applies the COVID-19 CLEARED security tape.
- Post cleaning and sterilization – Only required flight crew members who have been cleared may break the COVID-19 CLEARED security tape and have access to the aircraft. The flight crew wears PPE at all times while in the aircraft for preflight procedures, and flight crew members do not touch any surface in the cabin that passengers may come in contact with.
SILVER AIR FLEET
Range: 6,100 nm / Passengers: 16
Range: 6,500 nm / Passengers: 18
Range: 6,500 nm / Passengers: 14
Range: 4,220 nm / Passengers: 15
Range: 4,220 nm / Passengers: 13
Range: 4,220 nm / Passengers: 11
Range: 4,220 nm / Passengers: 16
Range: 4,045 nm / Passengers: 9
Range: 3,000 nm / Passengers: 9
Range: 3,065 nm / Passengers: 8
Range: 3,065 nm / Passengers: 9
Range: 3,000 nm / Passengers: 9
Range: 3,280 nm / Passengers: 8
Range: 3,010 nm / Passengers: 8
A Blog By Silver Air