Charter Sales Coordinator
Excellent opportunity for incumbents passionate about customer service to join an energetic sales force. The successful incumbent is a self-started who enjoys a competitive sales environment. The Sales Coordinator must be available to work a flexible schedule which includes nights, weekends, and Holidays.
- Process sales quotes directed by Charter Sales Account Managers
- Arrange catering and ground transportation for passengers as needed.
- Review trip details for accuracy
- Follow up with brokers on trip progress
- Answer inbound calls to the office and assist accordingly
- Maintain customer records and required documentation
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Highschool diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Some customer service experience preferred
- High level customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers.
- Manual dexterity required.
Charter Sales Coordinators must be able work a flexible schedule which may include nights, weekends, and Holidays.
Silver Air is a leading private aircraft management company and direct charter operator that delivers a transparent, owner-advocate approach to management creating valuable partnerships with private jet owners. Founded in 2008, the company is based in Southern California with corporate offices in Santa Barbara. Silver Air manages a comprehensive fleet of aircraft from light to long-range heavy jets and a global network operating around the clock, 24-hours-a-day.
Teamwork, culture, environment – Silver Air is driven to be the best in our industry – to change our industry by creating an environment where our team members can be their very best individually and collectively.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we encourage contribution and collaboration. Utilizing the latest technologies interwoven with industry leading business practices ensures an environment of peak productivity and professionalism.
- Jason Middleton, CEO
Business and Pleasure